Last year we had lots of fun at PlymTwest – and we raised over £6,100 for Concern – this year we’re going bigger and better with a target of raising £15,000 for local charity the Chestnut Appeal. So this year as well as tickets, donations, raffle and auction we are adding challenges. Some members of Team PlymTwest have got the ball rolling – and now others are joining in. Could you help us to raise extra cash for the Chestnut Appeal? Is there a challenge you could do, or something you’re joining in with that you could do differently, during PlymTwest? Could you be sponsored? Could we set up a competition between you and your friends to see who will raise the most? We’re open to suggestions… Please contact us at email@example.com and you could appear on your very own challenge page here. So vote with your cash (it’s all being donated to Chestnut Appeal and can be gift aided to make it go even further) – and you decide:
- Does Richard Honey have to wear a corset during PlymTwest: The Party?
- How much is it worth to see Rob Pickstone’s knees?
- How many jousting bouts should the BBC’s Natalie Cornah and Heart’s Josh Andrews have to endure to determine a winner?
- Who’ll win? Take a punt on the pre-arranged jousts and sumo matches…
- Chris Penberthy denies he lives on Twitter – can we force him to for 10 days?